Charlie Crane Levo Baby Rocker / Beech / Mimosa
Garbo & Friends is a young Swedish company that cultivates delicacy down to the smallest detail: care taken with colors, poetic patterns, quality materials and beautiful packaging. Their collections tell singular stories that awaken children’s curiosity and imagination. But beyond being elegant, this brand is ethically manufactured in Europe and uses only OEKO-Tex certified dyes for all its prints.
- Use from birth until the baby can sit alone
- 3.5 to 9kg / 7.7 to 19.8lbs
- Cushion available in 7 colours
- EU standard EN12790
- Wood produced in sustainably managed forests
- Self assembly. Easy to build. Alan key included
- Easy to remove machine washable cushion (40°C)
- Rocker Dimensions: H40xL70xW45cm / H16xL28xW18in
- Box Dimensions: H12xL75xW46cm / H16xL30xW18in
- Weight 3.6kg / 7.9lbs
- Design by ARCA / Erick Demeyer and Steven Leprizé for Charlie Crane
- Registered design | Made in EU
- 100% cotton
- Stuffing 100% polyester
- Seat frame and legs in wood : Outside Beech multi-ply wood from Europe. Inside Birch multi-ply wood from Europe.
- Always place your baby in the provided harness.
- Put the device on a flat floor surface, away from potential hazards, such as stairs and furniture.
- Stop using the device when your baby starts to roll.
- Never place the device on a table or other raised surface that could cause your baby to fall.
- Never carry your baby around in the device in case you trip or fall.
- Never let your baby fall asleep in a bouncinette or rocker.
- Never leave baby unattended
*Excluded from discounts and sales