Charlie Crane Levo Baby Rocker / Walnut / Fawn
Rose in April is a young French brand of decoration accessories. Elodie, the creator of Rose in April is inspired by the things she would like to have in her own room if she was still a little girl. Thus, she invents colourful, cheerful and fun pieces. The Fawn print is one of the brand’s best sellers.
Healthy, light, and silky cotton muslin, infinitely soft and ideal for newborns.
A must have from birth to 7 months, LEVO rocker fits perfectly with your interior.
Its wood conception and design contrast with regular baby furnitures. Its natural rocking follows softly the movements of babies.
- Use from birth until the baby can sit alone
- 3.5 to 9kg / 7.7 to 19.8lbs
- Cushion available in 7 colours
- EU standard EN12790
- Wood produced in sustainably managed forests
- Self assembly. Easy to build. Alan key included
- Easy to remove machine washable cushion (40°C)
- Rocker Dimensions: H40xL70xW45cm / H16xL28xW18in
- Box Dimensions: H12xL75xW46cm / H16xL30xW18in
- Weight 3.6kg / 7.9lbs
- Design by ARCA / Erick Demeyer and Steven Leprizé for Charlie Crane
- Registered design | Made in EU
- 100% cotton
- Stuffing 100% polyester
- Seat frame and legs in wood : Outside Walnut multi-ply wood from USA. Inside Birch multi-ply wood from Europe.
- Always place your baby in the provided harness.
- Put the device on a flat floor surface, away from potential hazards, such as stairs and furniture.
- Stop using the device when your baby starts to roll.
- Never place the device on a table or other raised surface that could cause your baby to fall.
- Never carry your baby around in the device in case you trip or fall.
- Never let your baby fall asleep in a bouncinette or rocker.
- Never leave baby unattended
*Excluded from discounts and sales